Steps to Buying a home
A very important step in the home-buying is to get pre-qualified for a mortgage: This will give you and us an idea of the price range you can afford so we can have an educated idea of how much you can afford, this will keep us well informed, so we can find the best home deal that is right for you.
To be pre-qualified, you will need to provide a lender with some basic information such as: your income, assets, and debt. We can work with you to have this done with/for you at no cost.
The benefit of getting pre-qualified is an expression of your seriousness for purchasing a home, which may be the deciding factor in a situation of competing offers on your dream home.
Please provide your information below and we will get in touch with your shortly, or call/text us at 321-698-8255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Loan Documents Checklist
Below 15 Documents you will need when you apply for a mortgage loan:
- W2’s from current and past employers
- Pay check stubs
- Bank Statements
- Last 2 years tax returns
- Gift letter (if using gift funds)
- List of your debts
- List of all your assets
- Proof of timely rental payments
- Credit Report
- Profit and loss statements
- Copy of Signed sales agreement
- Proof of additional income
- Divorcee decree (if applies)
- Bankruptcy paperwork (if applies)
- VA Borrower – Statement of Service or DD214